Prior to purchasing from this site you must agree to the following terms and conditions. (Please note that these terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights)
1. All content this website is the property of avenuefabrics.co.uk. No part of this website including any images, logos or descriptions may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited or used for any commercial purpose without our written consent.
2. We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently this website and its contents with or without notice.
3. Once you have placed an order a confirmation email will be sent to you.
4. Out of stock fabrics may take longer for delivery. If this is the case the buyer shall be notified.
5. Please note some stocks are limited and non-repeatable, particularly seasonal fabrics.
6. Whilst we endeavour to successful fulfil all orders placed an order may be refused for one or more reasons.
A. Payment has not been received from the buyer.
B. An item is unavailable from stock.
C. We have discovered a descriptive or pricing error within the product listing.
In all cases the buyer will be notified and if necessary a refund given.
7. Please be aware that if you are likely to require repeat orders of the same product we cannot guarantee that an exact colour match will be made as shades may change from roll to roll.
8. Product photos are for indicative purposes only. Patterns and colours may have become distorted due to the type of camera used and monitor settings and lighting.
9. Once an order has been cut it is non-returnable unless there is a fault with the product. If this is the case the buyer must notify Avenue Fabrics Online that the fabric is being returned. The fabric should then be returned to us via recorded delivery. Once we have confirmed the product is faulty a refund shall be given for the product and all associated delivery costs.
10. Avenue Fabrics Online cannot be held responsible for a delay in delivery caused by our delivery merchant.